Monday, December 17, 2007

PLUTO ATTACKS INNOCENT GIRL IN DISNEYLAND!



DAY ONE of the honeymoon. Pluto was teasing me but shane caught this picture at a funny moment where he looks like he is going to pounce on me :O) Disneyland is awesome! We kicked but in the line waiting game. We were in disney land all day and in california adventure for just one ride. We never waited over 15 min for a ride today!! awesome! We might it catalina island tomorrow. Mom the picture of belle is for you!! I saw a ton of characters today. One i didnt get a picure of but shane and i walked past the ugly witch from snow white. (we had suckers) and she took my sucker and shane and started walking with him. It was so funny!! people were pointing and laughing. it was great!

3 comments:

Garbett's said...

Pretty sweet!!! It sounds like you guys are having fun!!!

Amber Jones said...

Jen,
Looks like lots of fun. I am so excited for you guys.
Amber

Mom/Marci said...

Glad you are having a fun time, my little married daughter!! Hello to my son-in-law!!